In Kindergarten, J said to her friend G on April Fool's day, "Did you know today is Halloween?" And G said, "really?" ( G is from India and I think she might not celebrate Halloween.) We don't either (the trick or treat part on Halloween anymore), but that's a whole other topic.
Today, J asked daddy, "did you know you have a piece of hair growing out in your palm?" and daddy LOOKED. :0
Then, J and Prime was watching a video and there was a song playing with no words and J says to Prime, I think its over and Prime says, it is?? J says, April Fools! :)
I had an early April fool's trick earlier since normally J's GS meets every 1st/3rd week, but March had an extra week and it threw me off. Luckily, we didn't go to GS as I didn't get any reminder email but J wanted me to call just to be sure.
I think we are going to change our routine today a little bit since it is a brand new month. My house also needs some spring cleaning. I did get new sheets for the kids, J picked flower theme and Prime picked safari theme. I also got them a long body pillow which is so comfy to hug. Naturally, it is in a wonderful shade of green for spring.
Maybe we will do some crafts today and dye some eggs.
Happy April Fool's day!
4 comments:
haha That was a good one! Thanks for the laugh. We need to do more spring cleaning here too. How do we accumulate all this junk. Ahhhhh!
Oh that is a good one! Funny that Daddy LOOKED! :)
April's Fool is always a fun day around my home, too.
I forgot that today is April Fool's Day....my mind has been so wishy washy lately!
we have been doing silly jokes today too.
we have been doing many spring crafts we painted some paper butterflies today for hte Easter tree, they are way colorful:-)
have fun crafting and cleaning.
Post a Comment