One of the comments her teacher made in J's report card was "She makes a great leader in our classroom." I always felt J had natural leadership abilities. Sometimes, she comes across somewhat bossy, especially around Prime. But Prime knows his boundaries and would not let J push him too far. But at the time, she is "respectful of others and cooperative..." which is another comment made by J's teacher.
One thing that I have repeatedly heard other say about J is that "she is a great helper and a friend to others." I think and others agree that J has a natural motherly instinct and that really shows up when she is with younger children. Young girls are very taken with J and let J holds their hands. J will let them take the lead, watch over them and help them.
Here is a peak at few of of J's work from school. Please click on the picture if you want to be able to see clearly.
+009.jpg)
+008.jpg)
About the 1st picture: We did form drawing from Enki for 2 days in September so I was surprised to see it in J's work. ( Form drawing: that's the blue repeating pattern in her picture) She said she drew it so she would not forget. Okay, maybe that is hint that we should get back on it since we now have more time.
The second picture: If I were a president: J wrote, "I would save trees. I would get America to do good things."
3 comments:
Hi! Thank you for stopping over at my place! I look forward to getting to know you better!!
OH!! I meant to comment on your daughter's work! Very nice! She writes so neatly! Being a leader is a good thing. :) I loved the values you have posted to pass on to your kids.
Julie, Thanks for stopping by. I was really surprised. I hope to know you better too and try out one of your recipes. They looks so delicious. :-)
Post a Comment