Thursday, January 15, 2009

PRIME and his "guys"

Today is a pretty cold day, 14F, but we are thankful that the sun is out in our part of the world and it is not snowing and the roads are in good condition for driving. We are also thankful that everyone is healthy and we have a warm house to stay inside of. :-)

Anyway, since I promised W boy (he wants to be called "PRIME") yesterday, we headed out to to buy PRIME's absolute most favorite toy in the world- as he calls it, "his guys". He already has the red and green rangers, so today, we added to his collection the black and blue Power Ranger RPM. His auntie was suppose to get them but they did not have them at Target. I guess it is a Walmart specialty. I'm just glad Walmart still had them.

Anyway, this is what PRIME loves and he can play with them for hours while I read, check email and do a host of other things. Even when I go to someone else' house, he can play with some kind action figure by himself for hours. He does not need any accessories, i.e the vehicles that goes with them or any flash or sound. He has not watched any Power Ranger cartoon for over 1/2 year. But the love has not died nor been diminished. And nothing new has replaced his passion for them. This passion has been going on for about almost 2 years now, back when Power Ranger "Mystic Force" first came out.

He just needs his "guys". This is his creative outlet. In case you are familiar with Power Ranger, his sister got the yellow "girl" RPM ranger. To watch PRIME play so intently with something so simple, is amazing. I use to not understand how to play with any "figure" toy. I mean, what do I do with them? I am glad PRIME knows and J girl knows.

No comments: