Wednesday, January 21, 2009

J's good manners

Today, the kids were excited as I told them earlier their friend will come over to play. Before they came over, J girl asked how I would address her friend's mom in English (as I taught her the proper greeting in Chinese) and what would be something nice to say to Mrs. H. So I give her an example like asking them if they would like something to drink when they come.

So anyway, when our friends came, she was greeting Mrs. H like a well mannered child and asking if she would like anything to drink. When J finished eating, she put her dishes away and then asked Mrs. H if she would like her to take her plate away. I was pleasantly surprised by that. J was also acting like a kind big "sister" to her friend, A, who is 3.5 years old and offering her drinks and snacks. She was also protective of A on the swing and just really taking good care of her. :-)


Ava loved the regular swing and she also enjoyed being in this "cocoon" swing with J. PRIME was also very nice and he was pushing / spinning the girls.
Later, Milan also joined in the fun.

From our morning- organizing many photos and putting them in their own album. The kids loved doing that and they each had a whole stack of photos to put away.

No comments: