Thursday, January 1, 2009

Fun with the R's

Today, we went to our friend R's house for New Year's day celebration. J/W met up with their friends Z and H. The kids played very independently and get along really well. Once again, we stayed longer than I had intended too. ;-)

I was especially impressed that J/W did not freak out over Gingi, a puppy our friend got very recently. Usually they tend to be very afraid of dogs, especially over hyper little puppies who likes to jump on them. So today even though Gingi was very playful and put his paws on J/W and barked, J/W was fine and surprisingly calm. :-)


Having fun throwing the confetti. They pick it all up, and then threw it up again and then did it all over again. It was voted back for next year. Not bad for a $1 purchase, eh? Way to go, N!

J/W/Z plays a game of "Whack"(I think). Everyone concentrating hard.
H gives W boy a hug. :)
J reads to H.

Here is another cutie- B. This is Gingi, a beagle mutt.

No comments: