Saturday, January 10, 2009

Snowed In (and canceled plans)

Today, originally we were going to have company but due to the snow, plans for that got canceled. We will see our friends another day. This is when we only had maybe 1-2 inches of snow in the morning. But long behold, it just kept on snowing, and snowing all day long. I think now its more like 4-5 inches outside and plans to go out has been postponed.

J/W both helped daddy shovel snow until W got whacked on the head by J's shovel. That ended in some tears and some TLC.

J/W helping daddy shovel our side walk. Now there are lots more snow. Maybe tomorrow we will find time to do some sledding.


1) This is J/W sharing the new blanket I got for Christmas from daddy's "secret Santa" Judy. :) I was surprised they were in it together since they fight for this blanket fiercely. (They are watching Barbie Diamond Castle)
2) Daddy was having fun with W few days ago and wrapped W's scarf on his head. :-)

No comments: