I have no idea what I am going to teach them each day yet but I'm sure I will figure out something. But today J/Prime got their $$$ in their lucky red envelopes. They got to pick out their own envelopes from a whole lot of designs. They also drew some symbols related to Chinese New Year, specifically this year- the year of the OX.
+006.jpg)
+007.jpg)
.jpg)
Here is a pic of the ox from a Chinese newspaper and is the inspiration of J/Prime's drawings.
First one is Prime's and then J's. For Prime, we looked up some real calf on-line. They both wrote "cow" in Chinese. Prime even wrote golden cow on top of his picture.
+004.jpg)
+001.jpg)
Here is the original picture for J's drawing; but she added her own touch. In her drawing, you can see the long braids of the boy and the girl's braids are also down. And notice the traditional-style man button outfit in her drawing (like the one Prime wore yesterday). In J's drawing, the girl's shoe is shown, but in ancient China, you will not normally be able to see a lady's shoe.
No comments:
Post a Comment