Frances series, especially Bread and Jam; Best Friends for Frances by Russell Hoban
He is able to read the following level 1 books by himself :
1. "What is That?" said the cat by Grace Maccarone
2. "Where's Your Tooth?" by Rozanne Williams
3. "A lunch with Punch" by Jo S. Kittinger
He will read it over and over, to me, to daddy, to himself.
He also enjoyed The Big Honey Hunt By S & J Berenstain
Prime enjoys character books, whether it is Frances, Franklin, Berenstain bears or Batman or Power Rangers. His favorite books tend to be series books. He also love animal books like non-fiction animal books and not books simply with animal characters.
I have tried nature books like Owl Moon or The Tomten and he was not keen on those. The only exception I found was Lynn Plourde series and I think he likes them because there is character in those. He didn't like fairies books like the Children of the Forest by E. Beskow series either except Fairy Houses by Tracy Kane.
No comments:
Post a Comment