J also started writing a story during the break. She got couple drafts. I first discovered the story in her room a couple of days ago, just lots of words but no pictures. Then she got pictures but she said the picture's coloring was messy so she redid the whole thing. Anyway, below you will see a picture of it.
+002.jpg)
This J's scarf as of today. I don't think she knitted today. She's been busy playing, going out and then playing some more. Knitting obviously is not high on her priority list. :)
This (I think) is her final draft of the beginning of her story."Once upon a time, there was a castle that did not look that good. But they had a lot of fruit. And there was a princess that was beautiful an wise. She was also very, very, very nice......"(I'll have another post if J finishes her story)
No comments:
Post a Comment