These last two days, W boy have developed a love for cards. We have been playing a Chinese card game called "Fight for top hand". Its a kinda of like poker, but pairs can only top pairs unless you have a "bomb" which is 4 of a kind. Anyway, for W, it has been a sorting game for him since he has to put the cards in order. The cards start with "3" ends with "2", then joker being the highest card. But it has also been good to train his eyes to spot the pairs, or 3 of a kind. Anyway, he's been loving it.
+011.jpg)
+012.jpg)
We read "Tiddelick the Frog" from Enki Kindergarten. I think I enjoy it more than W boy. But he did like the "comprehension verse" and was really good at the rhyming words that are in it. He liked the story but when I read it, his mind was on the "Power Ranger" series book. At least it's good we are reading and rarely watch the program on TV. After I read his "Power Ranger" series, he wanted me to read "T.T.F" again and we will-- tomorrow. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment