Sunday, January 18, 2009

A big high 5 for PRIME

Today, we went to our church and as I was picking up PRIME, the lady who volunteers there walked over and tells me, "I'm so glad to have W. back. He is so good about picking up the toys. He really goes above and beyond." GO, PRIME!

On an another note, PRIME was misbehaving a little bit early this morning at breakfast. Later I asked him if he wants to be a good boy? He thought about it and paused for what seemed like a long time. I was getting concerned and then he says, "I want to be awesome boy". :-) That's my boy!

Before church, we also went to a Chinese book sale and picked up a whole bunch of Chinese books. I'm hoping we will be able to read those together in the near future.

A few of the books I purchased will pick on their brain. An example of that is draw a picture w/o lifting the pen (1 stroke). Another example is some Olympic Math (1st and 2nd grade) to try with J girl. And some others are simple drawing books with tracing paper in them. I also purchased a FRENCH fairy tale book (translated into Chinese) and few really simple books for PRIME. PRIME's favorite book from today's purchase though is "The Monkey King"- a favorite for many Chinese children. That book is great for him as it does have a lot of pictures and is an especially good book for boys.

No comments: