J performed in 2 shows, doing tap and jazz in both. She is our little performer compared to Prime. It seems like she's always on stage for reason one or anther and has won quite a few awards ever since she was little. Prime has yet to make his 1st appearance on stage. Now that this year is done, I feel J learned how to dance while I learned how to do hair and makeup, esp. in the last couple of days. :) (In previous years, J had no makeup.)
Daddy and Prime went to watch the 1st show while I was backstage and after ward, we rewarded her with a trip to Tim Hortons. All that dance makes you hungry. Her auntie and I went to watch her for the 2nd show and afterward J got to play with her cousins and had a lot of fun. Thank you, Auntie for coming and for all the goodies!
I'm not sure if I should post other dancers in my blog, so I'll just share J's pictures.
+009.jpg)
The first picture J is in tap costume and her # is called "Wipe out".
The 2nd picture she is in jazz costume and her # is called "Good vibration".
3 comments:
too cute. We had Grace's recital this weekend too, and it is three ong days of practices and then a long night of the recital. I am the room mom so I spend my time changing costurmes doing hair makeup running kids to the potty and keeping them entertained. It is a hecitc time we are still tired.
But Grace always looks so sweet and she does so well, its worth it. We are actually doing the summer session and it begins tonight.
We go out to diner to on the lastn ight, my stepdad took us out to a very nice dinner of steak and crabcakes - I was very happy:-)-
She's just adorable!
So precious. You must have had so much fun watching her recital.
Post a Comment