Saturday, June 13, 2009

Children's garden

We went to local children's garden and even though it is not complete, it is already very nice.


We are very familiar with the Killdeer now. We saw another one today.


This is the first activity the kids wanted to do- building.


Walking in the trail, little coloring and scavenger hunt, and climbing lots of trees.

Working out their muscles. Prime held up for a little over a minute while J held about 2 minutes.
I just love the gourd hanging; it is nostalgic for me since I saw them a lot in China. I bought one - dried and coated at the Farmer's market. Hopefully, a bird will nest in it.


J was allowed to get a radish; she was so happy.
I had a good time observing the bees and I'm starting to like them. Thanks Ms. Lisa!
I didn't know pea came out of the flowers so had to take a picture. J enjoyed eating them.

Running in the corn maze; coloring on the slate; and cute fairyland set up.

Pretty garden... too many flowers/plant I don't know. But we are learning. We're going back there soon and plan to visit their other walking trail.

No comments: