My kids have always liked stuffed animals, even Prime but the ones they loved the most are the beanie babies. I collected them while I was in college since a friend of mine told me they are good for children. At the time, I didn't really take it to heart but did collect them for that reason. And now I'm really glad I did as my kids just love them. Since I have a lot of beanie babies, I only let the kids pick a few to play with at a time. They get super excited and sometimes trade with each other. Like today, J traded Marshmallow and Grace for Doby. (see picture below for who's who)
Today, the kids still wanted to play "fort" and took out a lot of their stuffed animals outside (a wheelbarrow full) and put them on a blanket. There was also a lot of moving of the chairs and positioning of the comforters.
+006.jpg)
The current favorite for both kids is "Doby". Here are some of their other favorites: Doby is on top of Sly, then next is Marshmallow, then Grace, and then Egbert (J's #1 favorite), but the children call Egbert "Ladylike". :)
No comments:
Post a Comment