Monday, June 15, 2009

Unexpected shade and fun in the backyard

Today is so nice I decided to take some of our comforters out to "bake" them in the sun. After some cleaning, I went to check on the kids and this is how I found them. They turned it to a fort and was having good time underneath. When I first stepped onto the deck, I saw Prime and he says, J is hiding but then I saw long black hair hanging out. :)

I think they got hot playing in the sand box and is going into the fort for some shade. They were in there for a long time with their toys. J seemed to always to be lying on the chairs while Prime sat on the ground. They claim they are not hot. Okay, then, play on.



I caught them washing their doll's hair -water poured from a doll's tea pot and later, eating their snack (cheese) in there. I'm hoping they will get a lot of outdoor time. It is really starting to feel like summer.

No comments: