1. The Tasha Tudor book of Fairy Tales, selected, edited, and illustrated by Tasha Tudor
Special Thanks to Dawn @ Renaissance MaMa for recommending Tasha Tudor as an author. I have read many version of fairy tales, and I feel her version is the one that speaks to me the most and to my children.
2. A is for Annabelle: A Doll's Alphabet by Tasha Tudor
3. Mad about Madeline (The complete Tales by Ludwig Bemelmans) Loved by J and Prime; many word rhymes makes it fun to read.
4. Once Upon A Cool Motorcycle Dude by Keven O'Malley (You will appreciate this book if you have a boy and girl and even if you don't, your boy or girl can still appreciate the difference a girl and boy thinks. Fun book.)
2 comments:
I've read and loved all these books that you've mentioned, except for the motorcycle one....I'm going to look for that one now, thanks for the recommendation.
We're big Tasha Tudor fans as well. I'm glad you enjoyed her books too. :)
Post a Comment