Thursday, June 11, 2009

early birthday present

J originally says she will open her doll house present on her birthday, but as soon as she saw the boxes, she says she will open it today. :) I know Prime is just as anxious to play as J.

Needless to say, it is a big hit with my kids. The idea actually came from friend K, who gave J a pack of Asian dolls for her birthday. But really, these particular dolls are small and therefore not as fun without a dollhouse, esp. since these dolls are meant to be played with doll house. Since it is J's 7th birthday, I thought of doing something extra special and I think this is it. :) J says, " I can feel my heart beating fast and its happy!"


J and Prime both helped me with the screwing of the screws.


Here is the doll house; all the furniture has been added and the kids have begun playing.


2 of these dolls are from Ms. K (those are Plan Toy; very similar to what the kids have)

I think this is a toy that will be cherish for a long time. :)

No comments: