We seem to have got a summer rhythm going. We will have this rhythm for at least 2 more weeks. Then the kids will have 1 week of camp. After that, I'm planning to do 2 weeks of 1/2 day "Chinese camp" with them at home and save a little money. J has gone to ACA the last 2 years and do not wish to go this year.
Okay, our summer rhythm:
(they are not always in this order, but it seems every week day consists the following)
Morning clean up /chores
Books/bible stories
Outdoor play/organized playground group (snack/drinks)
swimming
quiet time
watching my Chinese movie or "after school Chinese"
free play
+lots of ice cream and homemade smoothies and lemonade
+new favorite summer drink: Blood Orange Italian Soda
+if I remember, I try to sneak in 5 minute math practice somewhere. :)
On weekends, things are unpredictable, but in our family, it usually involve some field trip and family/friends get together. Now I just need to find some time for mommy shopping as I don't like to try on things and it takes me a while to get started.
No comments:
Post a Comment