Friday, June 5, 2009

In- line skating seen through J's lenses

Today, Prime tried in-line skating. Even though it was his first time, he did great. It was probably due to the fact he has taken a session or two of ice-skating. I might consider signing him up for in-line skating lesson or maybe father and son can do it together since daddy have the shoes (I think) and knows how to. First, let's see it through my lens.


Sweet love. J holds Prime's hand while I get a chance to take a picture. :)


Hi, buddy, are you doing a dance? :)

Now, we will see it through J's lens. See how different they are? She is more interested in capturing a story it seems. :)


Our fallen rose petals smell so good, esp. the bright pink variety. Ahhh.... if I can only preserve the smell somehow. I don't have enough rose petal to make rose water.

No comments: