Later, we also took out the dominoes. First it was just to see if they can tell me the sum on the double dominoes. Prime had a little trouble with the 5, always thinking it was 4.
Then they did this individually. They loved to quiz each other and had a lot of fun with that. Then I asked them to put the dominoes in order and they did that with a lot of enthusiasm. That was also good for some team building.
+002.jpg)
The love with beanies continues but today we took them out for a ride in the wheelbarrow. Toward the end of our walk, it was starting to rain so we ran for cover for the beanies.
+014.jpg)
The kids ran back and changed into their rain gear but when they came back outside, it already stopped raining so we continued to walk a little more.
2 comments:
Just wanted to say hi! Miss talking to you as often as we used to. Hoping to catch up on your blog posts soon! :)
looks like a lot of fun, you did not have to open up the comments just for me:-) I mis chatting with you you all do the greatest stuff. honestly thought there was something wrong with my computer, I am no computr geek haveno clue about this stuff so was curious if I was missing something.
Post a Comment