Tuesday, December 30, 2008

another fun day

My hubby and I met the gang at the hotel this morning around 9am. I was pretty tired myself this morning so I forgot my camera. (that's my excuse whenever I forget my camera) ;-)

We found them eating breakfast and little blurry eyed but in good spirit. In talking with their aunt, we found out all the kids did not go to bed til 1:30am in the morning- too much fun!! Aunt T told us W boy was really good at the Hungry Hippo game and won many times.

The children were more than ready to go swim again after breakfast. After taking a short break, they did. This time, only the children were in the pool. None of the adults went with them. Nonetheless, the kids had a great time playing catching the ball in the water. When it comes to fun, the children have lots of energy.

Afterward, we went back to the room and the children spent time free play. Iz even sang us her made up version of Jingle Bell and showed us a little dance. :) Wish I had my camera. It was really cute. Then it was lunch time and all the children wanted to go to McDonald. All the children ate at one table, and again, they were all giggling and having a great time. This is a great age mix- N(8.5 ), J(6.5), W(almost 5) and Iz (almost 3). Actually, Julia (2) was there too but she sat with her mommy.

Finally, it was time for us to go home. You can tell, J and W was tired, especially W boy. The kids fell asleep in the car on our way back and had a good 40 minute nap. After we got home, we all took a bath, rested, and enjoyed some snuggle time in bed with a few good books. :) Looking at animals is always a favorite around here especially with W boy.

But tomorrow, J said, she wants to skate,paint, draw, and play Blokus. Good grief....good thing I did not plan on going with friends to GFV tomorrow. Tomorrow, we will just chill out and enjoy some down time until the night. ;-)

No comments: