Friday, December 26, 2008

J's new hair cut

J's hair has always been very tangled; not sure why. I think it is related to the way she sleeps and just the texture of her hair. So today, I decided to cut her hair. She had always wanted long hair and that is why we had let it grow. But J also had enough of the tangled hair. Anyway, she is very pleased with her haircut. She says it feels much lighter. I think all her aunties will be surprised by J's short hair.
Much shorter now, huh?

Another set of present came for the kids in the mail today. This time from my friend, Jess. Clothes is usually a safe bet. J/W are not very picky about their clothes.

J has also been practicing her "asking for help"/"selling" skill. We will be meeting our extended family tomorrow for dim-sum (sort of like brunch) and J will be trying out her skill in selling her Girl Scott cookies. I'm confident she will do a fabulous job. I taught her a little "small-talk" skill as well since J sometimes is a little shy especially around male adults.

No comments: