Today, thanks to
link sent to me by J who is my cousin in law (is there such a thing?), I found a craft I thought might be fun. Originally, I just printed the template and wanted W boy to practice his scissor skills and do a little coloring. Anyway, he ended up wanting me to make the actual craft for him which is a bear made out of felt. So I did the best I could, out of the only color felt I have and stuffed with the wool batting I brought just this past Saturday. W boy also decorated the clothes I cut out for the bear using colored paper.
Anyway, maybe when J girl comes back, she can attempt the craft. :))
Here is the link if anyone else is interested.
http://www.canadianliving.com/crafts/sewing/cute_bears_to_sew_from_felt.php
+002.jpg)
+005.jpg)
+008.jpg)
W boy colored, then was cutting. Some pretty advanced cutting skills was needed
+007.jpg)
+010.jpg)
+009.jpg)
Here, W boy pose with his new toy. He decorated the vest and pants I made out of paper.
No comments:
Post a Comment