Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Update on J

Tonight I asked J about her favorite subjects in school. She told me her favorite subject in school (excluding recess, for that is her absolute favorite thing) is PE, music, art, workshop (this where the students are grouped based on reading/comprehension skills), writing, social studies, and math. She had to think a little between s.s. and math while she was ranking before she gave her final answer. She says,"I likes them both." Yes, you do, but just not as much as the PE, music, etc. :-)

I thought that was pretty interesting ranking considering math is her least favorite. Hmm... math was a not a favorite of mine of either but then again I don't think gym was my favorite either.

These pics are from another parent. 1)Now you can actually see Julie on stage. 2) This is from rehearsal. That's her teacher Mrs. T in the background

1)This is from her winter concert at school. None of the others pictures turned out good. Luckily, daddy did some video recording. 2)J with her friend O from school.
I took these pictures tonight at J's dance class. J takes Jazz/Tap. I mainly wanted to show one of J's best friend, J. W boy normally tags along to the dance class and after class, the 3 of them always wants to play for a long time.

No comments: