Anyway, I'm starting some family traditions for our family. I like traditions. : )
One tradition I plan on doing is the lighting of the candle. Tonight, J/W lighted the beeswax candle they made at the Bazaar and sang "Silent Night". It was recommended to us to wait until Christmas or later to light the candle. J girl says we should light a candle for every holiday. Good idea. :)
+071.jpg)
Another sort of tradition of our is to have chocolate fondue or make sugar cookies around the holidays. This year I got lazy, and tonight I just made the chocolate in a pot. It didn't turn out as good (little lumpy) as it usually does but I guess chocolate is still chocolate and everyone was still digging in. J/W made s'mores. Yum!
Later we played Blokus, a board game. This is another tradition I'm going to start with the family- playing family games. Daddy says he can't win the game because everyone (meaning the kids) was being "nice" to mommy and would not block me and was always blocking him instead. LOL! Gotta love the loyalty of these kids. :-)
Anyway, with our tummy full, and the clock pointing to 11pm, we all went to sleep happy and peaceful.
No comments:
Post a Comment