Children can be such a delight! :) This is a card (more of a note)J girl made me a while back when I was sick. Notice how she drew me saying "ow" and the rest of our family are with sad faces. It just so warms my heart to look at it and read it. I keep her handmade cards in my nightstand to look at whenever the urge rises.Here is another card she made tonight. This time, notice it is more like a "real" card. :) She caught on the little secret that I like her cards and even where I put it. This time, after I read it, she took it and put it in my nightstand for me. Guess there is no hiding from J girl. LOL.
+001.jpg)
This is the picture W boy made me last night. He tried to use creative spelling to write," I love mommy. You are my sweetie." He drew me with the long hair and drew himself on the right as a baby because "I wanted to."
No comments:
Post a Comment