Wednesday, May 27, 2009

trusting my instinct / chore board

When I was at the Florida H.S. conference, I bought J and Prime each a whiteboard and markers and erasers. It has been a huge hit! Whenever they have a chance, this is what they come back to. Prime is always writing, whether it's his ABC or whatnot and J tends to draw/write. So I think I need to follow my instinct more along with just observing J/Prime to know what their needs are.

The chore board is also going really well at the moment. More than anything, it acts as a reminder for the them as they want to do a good job, but they need help to remember what they need to do. They are turning out to be little savers - J is saving for play dates and Prime is saving for weekend video. :)

No comments: