Friday, May 8, 2009

Our projects

Prime is really working on his cutting skills. I showed him how to cut zig zag today. He did a good job doing that. We also worked on cutting rounded corners.

J worked on using a knife. She is cutting cheese.

She has taken a liking to playing with cuisinaire rods (she builds with them) and I can see how using those helps her in visualizing math. It also helps me to see where she is stuck and how she is processing the information.

I don't think I posted this... this is J's choir project for 2009 (1st grade).


These are my knitting 201 projects. The first one I worked really hard and even though it is small, it is all correct. YEAH!! This is my second project. I hope to teach J when she is ready and wants to learn. For now, she just likes to play with them.

No comments: