Thursday, May 28, 2009

Adventure in the park

We were suppose to meet some our friends in the park, but since it was little rainy, they decided to stay home. Though it was wet, I don't think it hindered us at all. :) I am glad she planed this, otherwise we might not have gone out and definitely not to this particular park. The best part was after playing on the play structure, we went to take a little walk along the creek and the crooked path.

Up they run, with a lot of enthusiasm to the top of the hill.

At the top! Can you see them? They are there!

Running down. Oops, Prime fell but he got up and finished up. I didn't realized he fell pretty hard until just now. (daddy had a good laugh at this one when he saw the super zoomed in picture of Prime in the shape of "O" with legs flipped back and touching his head.
I found a 4 leaf clover.

J looking for hers.

First try - sitting on a log on top of the creek. Prime was scared.

Yet he wanted to try again. This time, he is more comfortable and even managed a smile.

J and Prime having fun with a gift from nature.

No comments: