Saturday, May 9, 2009

Camp Mirage open house

We went to Camp Mirage's open house and the kids had fun. I'm thinking when the kids are older, this might be a good place to send them for camp. It's a little far since it is in Plymouth. But the kids definitely enjoyed the open house.


Here is all the inflatables. The kids tried all of them. This time they are not scared and really liked it.

Daddy and I tried to capture J coming down the slide but it was hard to do.



This is called fly trap and is quite tall. When you get to the top level, you can see Renaissance center. Prime was such a monkey and was at the top in no time. J, like many other children had a harder time. I don't think she likes heights.



J did enjoy put-put though. Look how happy she is! Prime working hard to get the ball to go through the loop... not easy. Prime and J both pretend to videotape us. :)

No comments: