Prime has been really into coloring in the last few days. He can color for a long time and really concentrates when he is coloring. Therefore, he is making a lot of progress. These are the few pictures he colored last night. Today he cut them out. His cutting skill needs some improvement. My goal is to work with him on his fine motor skills daily through hand work, finger play and some Montessori ideas.
+003.jpg)
+002.jpg)
After not reading fairy tales for quite some time, we got back to it yesterday. J enjoyed this particular Enki story as did I. Maybe before it was just too much of the very similar stories. She also did a recall and drawing on this one and copied the verse in her journal book.
+001.jpg)
Something else we started doing recently is form drawing... thanks to Melissa at Little Flower Garden. I think I will stick to Waldorf education and perhaps with Melissa (after I see her plan for 2nd grade) because Waldorf education is very counter to what I have been taught so it balances my natural tendencies and helps me to be more relaxed and happy. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment