Thursday, May 7, 2009

Interview with the kids about mom

I saw the questions below on another blog and decided to ask some of them to my kids. I had to skip some of the questions as I was getting tired of asking and I think the kids are little tired too. This time, even though I ask W first, J always had her answer first. I think half of W's brain is still on his coloring. He has been loving to color and does a fabulous job.

I really love it when
takes a bath with me. (W)
she's happy (J)

My mom likes to pajamas. (W)
comfortable things (J)

My mom always tells me, "Go outside." (W)
"Do your homework first then you can play and not worry about it." (J)

The best thing she does is to kiss. (W)
take a bath (J)

It makes her happy when we are good children. (W)
when I finish all my homework. (J)

My mom loves to relax by taking a bath. (W)
doing yoga. (J)

I love it when she sleeps with me the whole night. (W)
let me sit on her. (J)

The best thing she cooks is scrambled eggs. (W)
dumplings and pasta. Hmm....(J)

When my mom shops she likes to buy sweets.(W)
food. (J)

I love my mom because she is beautiful. (W)
she is my mommy. (J)

No comments: