+046.jpg)
At the start of trail; taking note of the variety of plant we saw. What a pretty flower.
+045.jpg)
Stopping by at the 'tot lot' for some fun; getting back on the trail.
+061.jpg)
More nature discoveries. Doesn't the last picture look like a butterfly?
+060.jpg)
Prime is hot and after some hesitation, took off his shirt. ;-) What kind of bug is that? We found them on top of each other, than because of my flash, they scattered. *need to turn off flash*
Red wing black birds. It's wing is beautiful when it opens up.Then we got lost and what we thought was a short cut, turned out wrong, and we end up with a good 3 hour hike. I think we walked 8 miles, hubby think 6 miles. At one point, I wasn't sure if I can walk out of the forest since I was tired already. Grandma was getting concerned that the sun was going to set and we will be bitten by mosquitoes. But finally, we found our way out by following the horse trail for a while and later getting back on track. Thank goodness!
+064.jpg)
+067.jpg)
+066.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment