Tuesday, July 7, 2009

making barbie cake

This is as much a "me learning" experience as it was for the kids. I had a really hard time, many frustrations, and wanted to throw in the towel many times.

But I guess in the end, I'm glad I didn't but I'm not sure I want to do it again. I suppose at least now I have most of the tools and know more or less what to do.

J did all the decorating, and had fun playing with Barbie's hair and of course tasting the icing. She was also a really good mixer. I didn't even need the electric mixer.

Decorating. I don't think I got quite the right tools; so many things to get. It was just crazy.



Little tasting.

Look at those pink hands! We all got them. Gloves might have been helpful.

Here she is. J gave all Barbie all the jewelry a girl could want, necklace, earring, bracelet, and ring. :)

3 comments:

Toni said...

she did a great job decorating, it looks like a yummy cake.

Jodie said...

She looks like she is in Heaven, her face is glowing with birthday magic!

Lisa said...

No way could I make that cake D! Great job and so special.

Lisa :)