002.jpg)
J's party menu. This is her first time planning her own party. She made her own invites and send them out. Then she planned her own menu. These are all her favorite food and food she is able to make her self. Few came from a cook book, like the pigs in the poke and homemade lemonade. She made all the preparation and did all the cooking and baking. My goal is she can plan her own party (J loves going to and having her own party) and prepare the food as I'm not a party fan.
But lately, I have been thinking that having a party is much quicker than meeting friends one on one or even in small groups as I have many different groups of friends. One thing I learned though is I'll have to make more American food out of those party magazine (much easier and more fun for me) verses the traditional Chinese food.
001.jpg)
This our easy barbie cake. We used beeswax for the top part and put store bought icing for the dress on the cake. This was much more at my/our level. J picked and did the rest of the
decoration. This is a cake she can make herself.003.jpg)
That's auntie T who loves her lots.
007.jpg)
The food.
008.jpg)
with J and S.
J was so happy with her presents. Everyone must have asked her what she really wanted and it was - Pet Shop. This is what she wanted last year for her birthday too. Hmmm...not much change or haven't had enough. Now she got a load of Pet Shop stuff. While the boys were playing, J disappeared for a good half hour holed up in her room to savor her newest toy. Even now, she still plays with it quite a bit.
Had to post a picture of I. She is so darn cute. Btw, this is what all the kids love to do, climb up the slide or jump off the slide. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment