Today was yet another fun day. You can find lots of camp games/songs at ultimatecampresource . I wish I knew this before the start of the camp.
One of the games we played that the girls loved is little sally walker. This is a great game to get the girls loosened up and be a little silly and have lots of giggles. :)
Today was also field day so the older girls planned and supervised all the games. One of the games J loved was "nature tag" where a person is safe when they say and act out a word related to nature/animal, like tree/frog before they are tagged. The trick is no repeats. :)
There was also outdoor skills which the girls learned to how to safely use a pretend knife and various ways of tying knots and how to make a flame using a bandanna.
One of the games we played that the girls loved is little sally walker. This is a great game to get the girls loosened up and be a little silly and have lots of giggles. :)
Today was also field day so the older girls planned and supervised all the games. One of the games J loved was "nature tag" where a person is safe when they say and act out a word related to nature/animal, like tree/frog before they are tagged. The trick is no repeats. :)
There was also outdoor skills which the girls learned to how to safely use a pretend knife and various ways of tying knots and how to make a flame using a bandanna.
I don't have permission to post other girls' faces so just a few pictures to share.
walking up to the "capitol", a 15 minute hike in the morning and in the afternoon every day.
J is full of smiles.
Making new friends is so fun.
4 comments:
Thanks for the great camp link! What fun camp is! Love seeing shy J making friends. That smile of hers is sooooo contagious!
Lisa :)
Oh the joy of camp! Remembering my days and missing them a bit. Nice to meet you, just found you via a friend. I hope you don;t mind if I splash around a bit. We too are a homeschooling family.
Blessings from this missionary mommy,
Sarah Dawn
I have so many fond memories of going to girl scout camp when I was young.. hope you are all having a fun time! :)
I'm glad that girl scout camp is going so well. Nature tag sounds like fun. Have a great day!
Post a Comment