Friday, July 10, 2009

Messy day story

2 different kids, 2 different stories.

Rules: You answer a question. If you answer correctly, you can choose to have whip cream put on your face or you can put on staff's face. If you answer incorrectly, then you get the whip cream put on your face.

J's story


Daddy say J's smile is "pure joy" in this picture.



Prime's story


Oh!

Staff: Can I have the plate back?

What happened?



Real life: little boy takes losing very hard. He cried all the way home. His reason for crying, "I didn't like having whip cream put on my face."

Lesson to be learned: losing with grace/dignity. How to teach that? I have no idea.

2 comments:

Toni said...

my kids want to have a whip creamed pie fight here, my hubby keeps promising it to them. Not sure how I feel about that.
How to lose with dignity is a hard lesson to learn not sure if I have learned it yet :-)

dawn klinge said...

Awww...that's a tough lesson. His face looks pretty cute with all that whipped cream all over it though. :)