It's the one in the back. You can only see a glimpse of it in the first picture. I don't even remember what exactly it looks like just that it was super heavy and I just feel crushed underneath like a piece of pancake. I still feel it. I honestly thought I was just going to be crushed and maybe die as it was so huge.As a result of that, I have a leg/ankle injury and have been pretty much confined to the bed/sofa. I'd have never thought a little injury can makes every little movement a challenge. I have been using a wheeling chair and trying to wheel myself from one point to another. I'm really feeling for the people who have to use a wheel chair all the time.
I have really been doing a lot of chilling out and just letting everything slow down. We have been trying to make the best of situation. Luckily, J and Prime are still reading, learning, and carrying their normal life, minus any outing. J is becoming an expert at writing get well cards.
I have now learned to use Motrin (or ibuprofen) for the swelling and that it's not just for the pain. All the medical professionals at the church keep mentioning Motrin but no one mentioned why until I saw my own doctor. I'm just thankful my other leg/ankle is fully functioning. :) I have really been putting it to use with all the hopping I do and even with the clutches I now have.
1 comment:
Oh my! Hope you get some rest and that you heal quickly. I can't imagine what that experience must have felt like. I am really claustrophobic, so the idea freaks me out! I guess at least you have an interesting story to tell. :)
Post a Comment