All staff will now be on heightened alert: Houston, we have a hamster named Fluffy on the loose!
Here is more of the story:
I was checking on our pet hamster Fluffy this morning and accidentally forgot to close the cage door. The kids say they see Fluffy's foot prints on the carpet by where his cage is and outside on the deck. The way they described it was very convincing but when I looked at myself, I sure couldn't see any myself. LOL! I'm sure Fluffy only left his footprints for the kids to see him.
J says Fluffy doesn't listen sometimes but most of the time, he is really good. She goes on to tell me, she always tell Fluffy who is who when people come visit so he can be nice to our visitors.
The kids are trying to follow his footprints to find him. They set up "traps" with their play kitchen basket and bowl for Fluffy up stairs and is hatching a plan to find Fluffy. They along with another friend of theirs are kids on a mission.
I just hope I don't find a dead hamster in the house, sometime down the road. Prime is happy he will have one less chore if Fluffy can't be found. Stay tuned...
We found Fluffy tonight. He was hungry and thirsty. We left the cage door open to him and when we came back, daddy saw him behind the door. He is now happily back in the cage... home sweet home.
2 comments:
I just wanted you to know how much I love the picture at the top of your blog! Wonderful. :)
I think the foot prints the kids saw on the deck might have been bird foot prints. It would be hard for fluffy to travel that distance and through the patio door without notice especially the patio door was closed. Also fluffy can't go up on the tall steps to the deck.
Post a Comment