Friday, June 4, 2010

This (stripping wallpaper) is fun!

Tonight I had 2 children very absorbed in their "work". And what is this work? The work includes wetting the wall paper, strip what you can, re-wet, scrub and peel and start the process all over again for the next section. W and I worked for about 2 hours and when everything came off, W said, "This is fun!" J joined us in the "fun" when she came back from class.



This is our first time peeling wall paper (border) and I have to say, it was fun. I was absorbed in the process myself, though my finger tips are very wrinkly at the moment. I didn't take any pictures until we have all the wall paper off, only minor white little pieces remain along most of the strip.

J/W do not share my love for Pooh Bear and was eager to take the wall paper off. Although I do have to chuckle when I said to W, You don't like Pooh Bear? I love Pooh Bear. And W retorted, then when don't you put it in your room? Okay, the dear boy have point. :)



No comments: