Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Making....

banana chocolate chip muffins;
oh, the cooperation that went into these were wonderful. I was on the phone so no picture.


Thanks to Childhood Magic, we made these beautiful window stars few days ago. Next time, I'm going to precut the squares for W and have him just concentrate on the actual making of the star.

dolls' wardrobe
J colored in these yesterday, and today, she and W had fun playing her creations and making up stories.

hat for baby!

This I can't tell you just now, who it is for, other than J has been working hard on this and is close to finishing.

We have an over abundance of peppermint growing in our garden so we picked them, pulled off the leaves and made our own peppermint tea. I also made sun tea, waiting to see how that tastes. So much better than any peppermint tea I have ever tasted. I also have lots of mint orange in the garden, so have to try that as well.

Just delicious! The kids prefer theirs with honey.

No comments: