+002.jpg)
This morning, J noticed 2 more butterflies came out.
Below, J/W carefully puts sugar water mixture on the rose picked from our garden. As you can see, this work takes a lot of concentration. :)
Below, J/W carefully puts sugar water mixture on the rose picked from our garden. As you can see, this work takes a lot of concentration. :)
+007.jpg)
+010.jpg)
+012.jpg)
It really is an amazing process. There is a lot I can write about, but I won't spoil the fun and let you make your own observations. We are waiting for the last butterfly to come out of the chrysalis. Then we are going to find a gorgeous day and let the butterflies be free.On a totally unrelated note, I took a nap this afternoon, didn't really fell asleep, but I feel much calmer after wards. Maybe I should give myself a nap most afternoon. Our school for the school year is ending tomorrow. More about that later.
+005.jpg)
+009.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment