Sunday, March 7, 2010

Blessed and grateful

We had a really nice weekend filled with friends, food, relatives and just good times.

I enjoyed myself and hardly took any pictures.


This is at our local REI co-op, Sat. are free rock climbing days for members (one of the many benefits). Membership is only $20 for lifetime. Great place to shop if you enjoy the outdoor. The kids says it was hard climbing the wall but they want to do it again.

Celebrating a birthday. The kids had a lot of fun. I was glad they could all play nicely w/o needing any electronics.

We also had dim sum with grandma. I stopped by the mall just to get Kiehl's Creme de Corps Soy Milk & Honey Body Polish. Amazing stuff. They had a historical wedding gown showing so that's what you are seeing in the background. The kids also saw other relatives and played with their cousins. They were gifted with lots of yummy food and Chinese New Year $. I definitely feel blessed and grateful for all the love.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Mmm... that body polish sounds so yummy!

Tammy said...

How fun to see a photo of YOU!
:) :) :)

Tammy said...

Whoops. lol! It's a photo of grandma. :)

Read slower, Tammy, read slower. ;)