Saturday, March 20, 2010

Answered prayers

I want to thank God for answered prayers.

I was praying GOD would give me wisdom in my curriculum choices and that I would somehow be able to look at it before buying. Yesterday, at the Miller/Pad exhibit, I accidentally overhead someone mention Waldorf and my ear immediately perked up. So it happens the sweet lady lives close by and she will bring her various Waldorf curriculum/resources to show me next week. Thank you God!! I'm so glad now I know 1 person who's also using Waldorf as part of their homeschooling curriculum. Yeah!! :)

I was also hoping to buy some 100% pure beeswax, the important word being 100% (did you know beeswax can help with allergy related asthma?) and wick to make my own candle and at the homeschooling fair, I was able to buy it from a vendor. I was also able to purchase all the books (other than Waldorf books, of course) and more for next year.

So thank you God for your guidance, wisdom and help!!

1 comment:

dawn klinge said...

Those all sound like some wonderful ways in which your prayers were answered!