+026.jpg)
Another highlight of the trip was walking Max. J did most of the walking but both kids learned to have a firm hold on the leash. Otherwise Max would just love to break out into a sprint.
+017.jpg)
+005.jpg)
We also stopped by the American Girl store. Elizabeth is J's favorite doll. I got her a pretend teacher's kit from the store since J's dream is to be a teacher. While J and I browsed, W is loving my I-touch where he checked weather, played games, etc.
+002.jpg)
We also ate at the Cheesecake factory and stopped by China town the next day to eat. I have a new favorite dessert from Chicago's Chinese bakery. Good trip.
2 comments:
Aw, she is going to be such a sweet mama! Looks like a fun trip. :)
Sounds like a fun trip to Chicago! My daughter really wants to visit the American Girl store.
Post a Comment