Sunday, May 23, 2010

some mommy time & rainbow silk

I attended "High Tea" with the ladies this weekend. It was a lovely, lovely event and I'm hoping I'll be able to host one soon, albeit on a much smaller scale, just few close girl friends. I almost didn't go as I had one of those sleepless night... probably still due to some jet lag. Good thing my dear hubby pushed me to go and I do feel so much better in having gone and having enjoyed some "me" time. I am realizing the importance of penciling some "mommy" time. The kids were sweet and called few times.

Today, J and I dyed our last piece of silk with Kool-Aid. I'm so glad we got a chance to try it. The interesting thing is that the yellow dye, after I take the silk out, the water has turned to clear again... no trace of yellow can be seen.

No comments: