Fantasy
by Nora Norton
Oh! To be a child again
With wonder in my eyes,
To pick the golden buttercups
And chase the butterflies.
Oh! To be a child again
Climbing a gently sloping hill,
To watch the world awake
And hear the whippoorwill.
Oh! To be a child again
Running in the sun-warm breeze
To kiss alive the blossoms
And watch unfolding leaves.
You have a lot of muscle shape.
OH, Mr. Crab! You're so hard!
You are as hard as solid rock that can't melt.
Oh, Mr.Crab! Your claws are very sharp!
Your claws are like a triangle inside.
Oh, Mr. Crab! You're in Sponge Bob!
Oh, Mr Crab! You are very afraid of birds.
Oh, Mr. Crab! Your eyes can stick out 6 inches long!
Oh, Mr. Crab! I know that you are a male or not because it shows on your belly
and your belly is hard too!
Oh, Mr. Crab! I like you but I don't want you to snatch me!


by Nora Norton
Oh! To be a child again
With wonder in my eyes,
To pick the golden buttercups
And chase the butterflies.
Oh! To be a child again
Climbing a gently sloping hill,
To watch the world awake
And hear the whippoorwill.
Oh! To be a child again
Running in the sun-warm breeze
To kiss alive the blossoms
And watch unfolding leaves.
We read about Mr. Crab today in Christian Liberty Nature reader. As a result, W came up with the following poem.
OH, Mr. Crab! You are strong!You have a lot of muscle shape.
OH, Mr. Crab! You're so hard!
You are as hard as solid rock that can't melt.
Oh, Mr.Crab! Your claws are very sharp!
Your claws are like a triangle inside.
Oh, Mr. Crab! You're in Sponge Bob!
Oh, Mr Crab! You are very afraid of birds.
Oh, Mr. Crab! Your eyes can stick out 6 inches long!
Oh, Mr. Crab! I know that you are a male or not because it shows on your belly
and your belly is hard too!
Oh, Mr. Crab! I like you but I don't want you to snatch me!


No comments:
Post a Comment