Monday, May 10, 2010

Easing back

We tried to ease back into our normal schedule today with pretty good success. I was finally able to fall asleep around 3am last night while the kids finally got tucked into bed around 12pm.

I have no picture but was told by J that W did a flip in the air on the trampoline while she is still practicing. We also went to our first ever knit night at our library tonight and met some wonderful ladies. J/W knitted for about 1 hour and the time seem to go really fast. W really likes knitting and is determined to make a square with "no holes".

I'm also really thankful that the medicinal patch I brought in China worked wonders for my chipped bone on my ankle. Today my podiatrist said my ankle is no longer swollen and the x-rays looks fine. Most importantly, I'm walking pain-free. Yeah!

No comments: