Last year we signed up for the kids free bowling, but never went. So this year, they offer it again and I am really going to take advantage of it. This is really a great deal, 2 free games for the kids every day (or mostly every every day) for the summer.
After buying J/W their own bowling shoes, we took the kids to bowl after dinner. They really love it. W says, "I can't wait til tomorrow!" He also had his very 1st strike tonight. My camera is out of battery but hopefully tomorrow I will capture the looks on their face. So precious.
Hubby wanted to play too , so we signed up for the family package via the net as well. Hubby says, "Can't let the kids have all the fun." True, true.
So this summer, I expect we'll be have fun at the bowling alley often. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment