Monday, February 15, 2010

WOW! My girl is growing up.

As I was putting clothes away this morning, I came upon this note from J in my drawer. I was so touched and wowed by her note. I thought perhaps daddy might have helped her write this note but she said she came up with the words all by herself. Wow, dear J, you are really maturing. Not sure where she came up with the "right path" and "wrong path" idea. I'm surprised she kept the note a secret and didn't prod me to look in my drawer or say anything to me until I discovered it for myself. Ha-ha!


She wrote,

Dear Mommy,
You are the "just right" teacher for me. I love you. I just really want to thank you for helping me go on the "right path" instead of the "wrong path. I need you.

And on the back she wrote, All I need is you, Mommy (heart)

Thank you J, for your encouragement. Many times, I think someone else can do a better job teaching you than me as often I'm short on patience and can be quite demanding. I thank God for giving me a child who is so understanding, loving and forgiving. Thank God and praise God for this sweet note. Thank you that you have given J wisdom and for encouraging me to stay on my path to homeschool my children.

No comments: